CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Τρίτη 16 Ιουνίου 2009

ΚΑΙ ΘΕΛΩ ΝΑ ΞΕΡΕΙΣ......

I wrote this song for you to say i'm sorryI know that I was wrong and you don't like meWhy, why, whyMust you feel this way?I wish I had the wordsI needed to say'Cause you and meWe disagreeOn everything and everyoneI only want to be your friend againI hear you're blaming me for all your problemsWell if you'd quit complaining you might solve 'emI'll try hard to make amendsBut both of us will have to try and give in.I'm sorry for the things that turned out this wayI wish I knew the words I needed to sayBut you and me we never seem to see eye to eyeBut I'm sure that we can get alongIf we tryIf you want to you can just walk awayBut I hope you know apologiesAre okay

ΚΑΛΑ ΑΥΤΟ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΛΙΓΟ ΕΡΩΤΙΚΟ ΑΛΛΑ ΕΣΥ ΕΙΣΑΙ Ο ΚΑΛΥΤΕΡΟΣ ΜΟΥ ΦΙΛΟΣ ΕΣΥ ΚΑΙ ΚΑΝΕΝΑΣ ΑΛΛΟΣ. ΜΟΝΟ ΕΣΥ ΜΕ ΚΑΝΕΙΣ ΝΑ ΒΛΕΠΩ ΤΟΝ ΚΟΣΜΟ ΑΠΟ ΤΗΝ ΚΑΛΥΤΕΡΗ ΠΛΕΥΡΑ .

ΓΙΑ ΑΥΤΑ ΠΟΥ ΔΕΝ ΜΠΟΡΩ ΝΑ ΠΩ ΜΕ ΛΟΓΙΑ

ΓΙΑ ΤΟΝ ΚΑΛΥΤΕΡΟ ΜΟΥ ΦΙΛO

ΣΥΓΓΝΩΜΗ

ΚΑΜΙΑ ΦΟΡΑ ΕΧΩ ΚΑΤΑΘΛΗΨΗ ΚΑΙ ΟΛΑ ΜΟΥ ΦΑΙΝΟΝΤΑΙ ΣΚ**Α